Fort MacArthur Inn
37 Patton Quadrangle
2400 S. Pacific Avenue
San Pedro, CA 90731
Phone 310-653-8296 / 888-AF-LODGE
Phone (DSN) 633-8296
Fax (DSN) 633-3021
Sun – Sat 6:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Temporary Lodging Facility
- Fort MacArthur Inn is located in San Pedro which is 20 miles South of Los Angeles AFB. Reservations for visiting Quarters can be made any time for personnel traveling on official government orders. The commercial toll free number is 888-AF-Lodge, the installation code is LOS or 567. Fort MacArthur Inn phone is 310-653-8296.
- Reservations can be made for a 72 hour period, if space is available. Requests for space available guests can be made traveling guests based on occupancy rate. The individual's sponsor can also made reservations/requests by phone.
- Pets are not allowed in TLQ at this time.
- Fort MacArthur Inn is smoke-free. This includes all guest rooms and common areas. Guests who violate this policy may be charged a cleaning fee based on expenses incurred to return the room to available inventory for violating the no-smoking policy.
- Check In
- Normal Check-in time is 3:00 p.m. Guests may check earlier to see if rooms are available.
- Facility Information
- Computer equipment with Internet access is available in the lobby of building 37 at no cost to lodging guests. We also have have WIFI in all of our buildings.
- Visiting Quarters (VQ) Room
- Distinguishing Visiting Quarters
- TLF 1-bedroom
- TLF 2-bedroom
- TLF 3-bedroom
- Family Lodging
- Families PCSing to LAAFB will be assigned to the Temporary Living Facility (TLF). These units can accommodate a family of five. Inbound and outbound PCSing personnel have a priority and may stay up to 30 days. These units can also be used by active duty on leave, retirees or TDY personnel on a space-available basis. These quarters have kitchen facilities, a bedroom and a private bath, cable television, and WiFi.
- The maximum TLF stay for Priority 1 guests (members arriving/departing PCS, separating, or retiring, hospital outpatients, is 30 days if available. The general manager may adjust the maximum stay considering PCS and hospital outpatient demand for lodging to maximize TLF availability for Priority 1 guests.
- Space-Available Reservations -- Lodging will accept and confirm reservations for Priority 2 (space available) guests according to the guidelines outline in the table below:
- 86% or greater: up to 3 days advance notice
- 81-85%: up to 7 days advance notice
- 66-80%: up to 14 days advance notice
- 51-65%: up to 30 days advance notice
- 50% or less: up to 120 days advance notice
- Managers have the option to extend these windows if the opportunity exists based on seasonal occupancy.
- When all base quarters are occupied or reserved, the Lodging Office will provide commercial contract lodging.