Phone 910-495-0878 / 1-888-525-HOME
Mon – Fri 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Sat – 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Sun – Closed
Holidays - Closed
Ask your Command or local housing office to learn more about PCSing.com that is currently available for most military installations. This site allows military members and families to:
- Search listings and pictures of available rentals near military installations
- Articles to understand all the ins and out of PCSing to a new location
- Find out about shared rentals
- List and advertise their own properties for rent or to other military families PCSing
- List their homes For Sale By Owner (FSBO) to other military members PCSing
- How to Contact the military installation housing office they are PCSing to.
- For Local Certified Military Relocator agents to help in your PCSing needs
Once orders are received arrangements for future housing can begin. Picerne Military Housing Office is located at 426 Souter Place and can be reached at 910-495-0878. Hours of operation are Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. NOTE: Estimated Waiting time Varies on authorized rank, type of unit (number of bedrooms).
*Family Housing - Fort Bragg's on-post family housing is managed by Picerne Military Housing. The Picerne Military Housing Leasing and Relocation Center is located on the 6th Floor of the Soldier Support Center on Normandy Drive. Hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on weekdays, 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. on Saturdays.
You can also contact a local Certified Military Relocator Agent who could also assist you in all you off base housing needs.