Temporary Lodging Office - Peterson AFB
125 E Stewart Ave
Peterson AFB, CO 80914-1630
Phone (DSN) 312-834-6293
Fax (DSN) 312-834-7852
Mon - Fri 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Sat - closed
Sun - closed
Holidays - closed
- Temporary Lodging Facility
- Pikes Peak Lodge or Billeting lodging office is the first point of contact for most people arriving on temporary duty or permanent change of station. Lodging has 67 temporary lodging units which primarily serve families who are PCSing to Peterson AFB, Cheyenne Mountain AS or Schriever AFB. All TLF units have fully equipped kitchens and sleeping accommodations for up to five persons. There are 65 visiting officers' quarters, 89 visiting airmen's quarters, 5 officer distinguished visitors' quarters, and 6 senior Non Commission Officer's(NCO) suites. All quarters are non-smoking.
- Lodging has 67 temporary lodging units, which primarily serve families who are PCSing to Peterson AFB, Cheyenne Mountain AFS or Schriever AFB. All TLF units have fully equipped kitchens and sleeping accommodations for up to five persons. There are 65 VQ's, 11 distinquished visitor and 89 VAQ's. A new TLF was recently opened. The new suites have two bedrooms and can accommodate up to seven persons. All quarters are non-smoking.
- There are six rooms set aside for pets. Contact the Peterson Lodging Office for reservations. Certain restrictions do apply. Please keep in mind that summer breaks and spring breaks are very busy vacation periods in Colorado Springs.
- Cost of lodging will be issued when making a firm reservation and a confirmation number will be provided.VAQ rooms are "room-bath-room" configuration and will be assigned to E-6 and below grades.
- Length of Stay
- PCS-out and separating and retiring members are limited to a ten-day stay only. Newcomers to Peterson AFB will be given reservations, depending upon availability for up to 30 nights; extended stays are new reservations and can be approved only as space available. Space A reservations may be made for retirees and members not on orders 3 days in advance of the arrival day and for 3 days at a time.