Check In \ Processing
Gold Country Inn (Lodging)
Beale AFB, CA 95903
Phone (DSN) 312-368-2953
Fax (DSN) 312-368-3321
Open 24 Hours Everyday
- Upon arrival, all military personnel must first report to their squadron's Commander Support Staff. The CSS will schedule people for in-processing with the Military Personnel Section's Customer Service located in the Consolidated Support Center building at 17855 Warren Shingle Blvd. In-processing takes place each Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 9:30 a.m. Individuals must be in uniform to in-process.
- Items required for in-processing are:
- PCS orders and amendments for member and dependents
- Personnel records if hand-carried
- Mailing address and phone number
- First Term Airmen
- After signing in with the squadron, all first-term airmen will be assigned to the First Term Airmen's Center (FTAC) for approximately 21 days. The FTAC is located between the Contrails Inn Dining Facility and the Education Center and Library.
- Arrival After Duty Hours
- The lodging office, or "Gold Country Inn," is the base's 24-hour arrival point, located at 5786 A St. The main office is snuggled between the dormitories. Directional signs are posted on base to ease your arrival. Once there, lodging personnel will assist you in contacting your sponsor if your sponsor did not meet you at the airport. Upon notification, your sponsor should meet you at the arrival point.
- A statement of non-availability is required from the Gold Country Inn for reimbursement of off-base lodging costs. Therefore, ensure you check in with the Gold Country Inn before booking off base lodging.
- After you Arrive:
- If your sponsor does not meet you upon arrival, contact your sponsor immediately
- Contact the base housing office to obtain a housing assignment or list of available local rental properties
- Contact the carrier to arrange delivery of your household goods, you will receive instructions from the Personal Property Office during in-processing.
- Carefully inspect all furnishings upon arrival and annotate any damages. Notify the carrier of your intent to file a claim for loss or damages within 75 days of delivery of household goods.
- Visit the Airman and Family Readiness Center for information including spouse employment, newcomer's orientation, new spouse orientation, financial assistance, etc.
- Notify family and friends you have arrived at Beale and provide them with contact information
- Documents to Hand Carry:
- PCS Orders
- Travel Receipts
- School Records
- Health Records
- Household Goods Inventory
- Personal Records
- Travel Planning
- It is always a good idea to plan you PCS move well in advance. Consider weather conditions, lodging arrangements along the way, route planning road conditions, and plan for the unexpected. If you are unsure of all this please contact your Airman & Family Readiness Center for guidance.
- If you get Married Enroute
If you get married before you PCS, you must inform your commander and follow the procedures exactly as you are given them. The military will not pay for travel and housing of your spouse if you do not follow proper procedures