Gold Country Inn Phone 530-634-2953/2954 Open 24 hours a day
24112 A St Phone (DSN) 312-368-2953 7 days a week
Beale AFB, CA 95903 Fax 530-634-3321
Fax (DSN) 312-368-3321
- Temporary Lodging Facilities
- Gold Country Inn
- Temporary Lodging in the visiting airmen and officer quarters is available to all categories of personnel. PCS and TDY personnel are provided with reservations and confirmations when available (72 hours prior to check-in time). Space available rooms for guests not on orders can be booked 24 hours prior to arrival date and can be made for up to three nights at a time depending upon availability. For up to date information, please visit their website. You can also call 530-634-2953 or DSN 312-368-2953.
- Beale has 28 TLF units, eight of which are pet friendly. Each unit is fully furnished and includes a washer, dryer, stove, and kitchen utensils. Sizes of units vary from 2-4 bedrooms. Daily charges are based upon rank and can change without notice.
- There are 120 VAQ rooms with shared bathroom facilities and 3 SNCO suites with private bathroom facilities. Forty-seven VOQ rooms are available with private bath in a 4-bedroom house with shared kitchen, lounge area and washer/dryer facilities.
- All facilities have high-speed wireless internet and dish network satellite TV. There is a small business center, DVD rental machine, Military OneSource Information kiosk, and wide range of various sundries, beverages, and snacks available for purchase in the lobby of the Gold Country Inn.
- TLF is approximately 4 miles from the main base and 7 miles from the flight line. Since the restaurants and shopping facilities on base are located in the main base area, you will need a vehicle.
- Pets are not allowed in the Gold Country Inn. Only 8 units in TLF allow pets on a first come, first serve basis. Contact your sponsor about his/her ability to assist you with pet needs.
- Costs/Length of Stay
- Costs and length of stay allowed will vary based on the time of year, rank, and facilities used so it is best to contact the temporary lodging personnel to ensure you receive accurate information at the time of your arrival. You may contact the Gold Country Inn at the phone number listed above.
- Off Base Lodging
- Anyone lodged off base will require transportation to the base and can anticipate a 25-40 minute commute each way. Ensure you receive a statement of non-availability from the Gold Country Inn before booking off base lodging. The statement will be required for you to be reimbursed for your lodging expenses.
- Gold Country Inn