Housing Office Phone 530-788-9500 Mon-Fri 7:00am – 4:00pm
17860 Warren Shingle Fax 530-788-9506 Sat & Sun – Closed
Beale AFB, CA 95903
Ask your Command or local housing office to learn more about PCSing.com that is currently available for most military installations. This site allows military members and families to:
- Search listings and pictures of available rentals near military installations
- Articles to understand all the ins and out of PCSing to a new location
- Find out about shared rentals
- List and advertise their own properties for rent or to other military families PCSing
- List their homes For Sale By Owner (FSBO) to other military members PCSing
- How to Contact the military installation housing office they are PCSing to.
For Local Certified Military Relocator agents to help in your PCSing needs
HMO will tell you what you need for Privatized Housing, Unaccompanied Housing and Housing in the Local Community. There will be pros and cons to each and help you to decide which is the best option for you and your family in this PCS move.
You can also contact a local Certified Military Relocator Agent who could also assist you in all you off base housing needs.
Be aware there may be a long waiting time for housing. The Beale Air Force Base housing office will keep your name on the waiting list and contact you when your permanent housing is available. Make sure to reserve temporary lodging for you and your family prior to PCSing to Beale Air Force Base. Once you arrive and sign in to Beale Air Force Base, You could receive 10 days of permissive TDY to look at your housing options and make a decision.