Count on us to guide you home

Fort Hamilton

Brooklyn, New York

Return to Home Page         Return to Base Home Page

Check In \ Processing

Visitor's Control Center   
101st Street
Brooklyn, NY 11252

Phone 718-630-4848 / After Hours: 718-630-4456 (PMO) 
Phone (DSN) 312-232-4848
Fax 718-630-4709

Mon - Fri 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Sat 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. 
Sun -Closed
Federal Holiday - Closed


nprocessing Procedures

All incoming military/civilian personnel must report to the Visitor's Center located on 101st Street and Sterling Drive next to the Main Gate. All personnel are required to have a visitors pass or register their vehicle on the Installation. Military personnel assigned to Fort Hamilton will need to inprocess through their assigned unit.  The Personnel Administrative Center (PAC) or the staff of the new unit of assignment will provide all newly assigned soldiers with other inprocessing requirements. Military personnel assigned to the Fort Hamilton Garrison are to report to the Military Personnel Office located in building 113 Schum Ave. The Fort Hamilton Personnel's Office hours are Monday-Friday from 8:30 am - 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 - 4:30 p.m. The Fort Hamilton Military Personnel Office telephone number is DSN 312-232-4849 or 718-630-4849.

All Civilian personnel are to report to the Civilian Personnel Advisory Center (CPAC) located on 114th White Ave 2nd floor. CPAC can be reached at 718-630-4031.  NAF personnel can reach their CPAC representative at 718-630-4809. Hours of operation are Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.

Leave Procedures: Ensure that proper leave request is submitted to the personnel office prior to taking leave.

Newcomer's Orientation

Please know as Command Policy it is essential that all Military Personnel assigned to the Garrison attend the Newcomer's Orientation. The Military Personnel Office will ensure that a date and time is given on the In-Processing check list. Spouse and family members are also welcome to attend. Newcomer's Orientation is always scheduled the last Thursday of the month. For further information please contact the Relocation Program Manager at 718-630-4462 or 718-630-4754.

What to do if you are married enroute

If you get married before you PCS, you must inform your commander and follow the procedures exactly as you are given them.  The Military will not pay for travel and housing of your spouse if you do not follow proper procedures. 

Homes Near Base

No listings found for Fort Hamilton.