Phone (DSN) 312-872-2994
Fax (DSN) 312-872-5036
Mon - Fri 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Office hours: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Child Development Center (CDC)Family Child Care
Eglin AFB, FL 32542
- Programs Offered
- The Eglin AFB Child Development Center (CDC) offers care for children ages 6 weeks through 5 years of age or completion of kindergarten. Part Day Enrichment is available for children ages 3-5 years. Hourly care is available at the Drop In Care Center.
- Family Child Care (FCC)
- The Family Child Care Home Program offers home-based child care in licensed homes for children ages two weeks through twelve years. These self-employed providers operate their home independently in compliance with strict Air Force policies, including frequent inspections and close monitoring by the Family Child Care staff. Extensive background screening and orientation training must be completed prior to licensing. Full time, part time, hourly, weekends, extended hours and school age care is available. For more information, call the Family Child Care Office.
- Child Care for PCS Program
- For those with PCS orders to Eglin: Air Force members are entitled to up to 20 hours of free child care per child. Vouchers for this free service may be obtained from the Eglin Airman and Family Readiness Center. A copy of the sponsor's orders is needed. This child care is provided in the Eglin child care providers' homes that reside on Eglin main. A list of current providers will be provided with the voucher.
- School Age Program (SAP)
- The Youth Center operates a School Age Program for children ages kindergarten - 12 years of age. Programs available include: Before School Program, After School Program and Summer Day Camp.
- Costs -- Fees are based on total family income.
- Hours of Operation -- School Season--Monday through Friday, 6 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. and 2 p.m - 6 p.m.. School Vacations--Monday through Friday 6 a.m.-6 p.m
- Programs Offered