Check In \ Processing
West Gate Visitors Center
Eglin AFB, FL 32542
Phone 850-882-7500 / 850-882-0791
Sun - Sat - 24 hours a day
- Inprocessing Procedures
- Located in building 11001, near the Officer's Club, is the 24-Hour Welcome Center where all necessary arrangements for accompanied people and unaccompanied officers can be made upon initial arrival. Call the Welcome Center at 850-882-8761/DSN 312-872-8761. Reservations: DSN 312-872-4534/4535; Fax 312-872-2708.
- Unaccompanied enlisted members report directly to, Building 18. Call White Sands at 850-882-5025 or DSN 312-872-5025.
- Report to your orderly room and you will be scheduled for inprocessing at the Military Personnel Flight which runs from 7:15 a.m. - 3:00 p.m., in building 205, Nehilla Room, (Show time is 715am). If a scheduled inprocessing day falls on a holiday, inprocessing will be on the next duty day. Inprocessing includes representatives from Personnel, Finance, Airman & Family Readiness Center and other base agencies.. It lasts approximately eight hours depending on the group size, and you'll receive your mandatory appointments. Bring 10 copies of your orders to the Base Inprocessing which is called Base Intro at Eglin AFB.
- For Colonels an individualized inprocessing is an option. Contact your unit orderly room and they will make arrangements with the Base INTRO Manager for inprocessing.
- Permissive TDY
- If you plan on taking permissive TDY for house hunting you MUST INPROCESS FIRST. Your gaining commander can then authorize 8 days of permissive TDY.
- Note: Personnel assigned to the 6 Ranger Training Battalion (6RTB) at Eglin AFB (Camp Rudder) must not report to Eglin AFB, instead all incoming 6RTB personnel must report to Fort Benning, Georgia.
- MILITARY: All incoming personnel are required to sign-in at Installation Replacement, Building 2607 Soldiers' Plaza for in-processing. This is a 24 hour operation.
- IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS: Everyone assigned to Fort Benning should carry assignment orders, leave forms, military/DoD identification and receipts for PCS expenses.
- Installation Replacement will give you a new set of orders authorizing five days to in-process 6th RTB, pick up your CIF issue, sew patches on uniforms, and obtain your DDC card, etc.
- If you get Married Enroute
- If you get married before you PCS, you must inform your commander and follow the procedures exactly as you are given them. The military will not pay for travel and housing of your spouse if you do not follow proper procedures