404 North 7th Street
Eglin AFB, FL 32542
Phone (DSN) 312-872-4534/4535
Fax (DSN) 312-872-2708
Mon - Fri 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Sat and Sun - closed
Holidays - closed
- Temporary Lodging Facility
- There are many listings for TLA (Temporary Living Allowance) qualified hotels for you to choose from. The best way to finalize your TLA hotel selection is by direct communication with your sponsor and new unit. All members are encouraged to use accommodations with adequate kitchen facilities. Remember, that an adequate kitchen facility reduces your Meals & Incidental portion of your TLA entitlement by 50%.
- Make lodging arrangements soon after receiving a firm arrival date. Temporary Lodging arrangements can be made by telephone, fax, mail, or by your sponsor.
- Effective February 2006, pets will be allowed in 11 of the 44 TLF facilities on base.
- Reservations for transient quarters can be made at any time for personnel traveling on official government orders. Reservations are confirmed for on-base or contract off-base quarters within 72 hours of the reservation. Confirmed reservations for Space-A-Guests can be made 24 hours in advance for a 72 hour period, if space is available. Requests for space available guests can be made for those traveling on leave. The individual's sponsor can make reservations/requests by phone.
- Check In
- Check-in time is 2:00 p.m.
- Eligibility/Quarters assignment
- Families - The Temporary Lodging Facility (TLF) can accommodate a family of five. Inbound and outbound PCS personnel have priority and may stay up to 30 days. These units can also be used by active duty on leave, retirees or TDY personnel on a space-available basis.
- The quarters have kitchen facilities, bedroom area, private bath and other conveniences. All quarters are non-smoking.
- The Eglin TLF is located across from the Eglin Hospital on Boatner Road and can be accessed by turning right at first road past the West Gate of Eglin AFB. Please see Installation: Directions topic for directions to Eglin AFB lodging facilities.