Count on us to guide you home

Camp Lejeune Marine Corps Base

Camp Lejeune, North Carolina

Return to Home Page         Return to Base Home Page

Check In \ Processing

Check-in Procedures

Inprocessing Procedures

All personnel reporting to Camp Lejeune must report to the Camp Lejeune Reception Center, Molly Pitcher Road, Bldgs 59 and 60.  Because each unit has a different procedure for processing its personnel no specific information can be given as to the actual procedures.

Bring with you all your PCSing documents along with your orders and report in with your service "A" uniform. Make sure your orders are indorsed with the date and time of arrival. It is a good idea to bring your travel log, also. It helps when your travel claim is filled out.

Personnel who arrive on the weekend or a holiday should have original orders endorsed by the duty officer located in the Camp Lejeune Reception Center, Bldg. 59/60, Molly Pitcher Road, 910-451-8609.

All military members are required to attend a mandatory Marine Corps Community Services (MCCS) brief upon check-in. Spouses are encouraged to attend. Briefs are held Monday - Friday, once a day at 10:00 a.m.

If you plan to take leave immediately upon arrival, it is important that you check into the command first.

Reminder: Visit the Personal Readiness and Community Support Services' Relocation Assistance Program Center, located at 40 Brewster Boulevard, and pickup your Welcome Aboard Package. This package will include maps of the area, and many other booklets, flyers and pamphlets about the area. Inquire about the use of the Loan Locker. Hours: Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.


Ask your Command or local housing office to learn more about that is currently available for most military installations.

This site allows military members and families to:

  • Search listings and pictures of available rentals near military installations

  • Articles to understand all the ins and out of PCSing to a new location

  • Find out about shared rentals

  • List and advertise their own properties for rent or to other military families PCSing

  • List their homes For Sale By Owner (FSBO) to other military members PCSing

  • How to Contact the military installation housing office they are PCSing to.

  • For Local Certified Military Relocator agents to help in your PCSing needs


Homes Near Base