ACS Information & Referral
6733 Air Assault St
Fort Campbell, KY 42223
Phone 270-798-9322 / 270-798-0513
Phone (DSN) 312-635-9322
Fax (DSN) 312-635-6299
Mon - Fri 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Sat - closed
Sun - closed
Federal Holidays - closed
Unless otherwise posted, the speed limit on Fort Campbell is 25 mph. Fort Campbell is a restricted access post. Fort Campbell recently changed its policy for vehicle registrations for on post. For those having a military ID card or a Common Access Card (CAC) you don’t need to register your vehicle at vehicle registration building. For visitors, and non military ID card/CAC card, you must have a DD Form 2220 (Post Decal) or a temporary visitors pass before gaining access to Fort Campbell. For more information contact 270-798-5049.
Obtaining Base ID Sticker or Visitors Pass
Visitors to Fort Campbell please take note of the new procedures of obtaining a visitor's pass. For any questions on visitor passes, please contact 270-798-5049
Effective Dec. 15, all unescorted, non-Department of Defense ID card holding visitors, contractors, sub-contractors, vendors, suppliers and service providers must successfully pass a criminal background check before they are issued a visitor's pass.
Escorted visitors with valid photo ID (state driver license, passport) traveling in the same vehicle as a DOD ID card holder (CAC, dependent ID card,... retiree ID card) are not required to obtain a pass. Escorted visitors without a valid ID will need to go through the Visitor Control Center at Gate 4 or Gate 7.
Unescorted visitors who are not traveling in the same vehicle as a DOD ID card holder (CAC, Dependent ID card, Retiree ID card) must obtain a visitor's pass from a Visitor Control Center for the duration of their visit.
Contractors, sub-contractors, vendors, suppliers and service providers must obtain a one-day pass or may voluntarily choose to participate in the RAPIDGate program.
Visitor Control Center Hours of Operation:
Gate 4: Seven days per week, 5 a.m. until 9 p.m.
Gate 7: Seven days per week, 24 hours per day
For more information contact the Visitor Control Center at 270-798-5049.
Individuals who do not have a military ID card/CAC card would need to register their automobiles or need visitor passes may pick one up at gate 4 visitor’s center (1stbuilding on the right when you enter gate 4) or gate 7 or building 94 (next to clothing & sales). In order to obtain an ID sticker, you need to show your vehicle registration, proof of insurance, and valid driver's license. If you are going to register a motorcycle on Fort Campbell ensure you have the previous documents plus you need a motorcycle endorsement on your state drivers license and motorcycle safety foundation card. If you need the MSF card, you can register online for the motorcycle safety course.
All personnel assigned to living on or employed at Fort Campbell must register their motorcycles within 10 days of signing into Fort Campbell. Required documentation includes:
- A valid state driver's license with a motorcycle endorsement.
- Proof of current and valid insurance for the motorcycle being operated. Minimum coverage is $25,000 personal injury coverage per person, $50,000 personal injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 property damage. This insurance must be maintained at all times while the motorcycle is being operated on Fort Campbell.
- Provide a current certificate of state registration or lease agreement, a power of attorney or a notarized statement from the owner that the motorcycle operator is authorized to operate the vehicle and the inclusive dates of such operation. Motorcycles owned by individuals that have had their installation driving privileges suspended or revoked cannot be re-registered during the period of suspension/revocation.
- Individuals applying to register motorcycles must provide a certification of completion of an approved Motorcycle Riders Safety Course.
- Any changes in the registrant's name, address/unit, insurance coverage or motorcycle description will be reported to the Vehicle Registration Office.
The hours of operation for gate 4 and gate 7 visitor's center/vehicle registration is Monday thru Sunday 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Gate 4 and Gate 7 operates 24/7.
DOD/DA identification card holders operating a rental vehicle with their current/valid rental agreement may use the agreement in lieu of a visitor's pass for access, (the rental agreement needs to be in the DoD ID card holders name – or listed as an authorized driver). DOD/DA identification card holders operating a vehicle with their valid temporary State registration plates may use their temporary registration in lieu of a visitor's pass. CAM Regulation 190-5 will cover any questions that may pertain to Fort Campbell Motor Vehicle traffic Regulations.