Registering Vehicles on Base
The Vehicle Registration Office is located in Building AS-187, on the right, just before the Air Station Front Gate.
Motor Vehicle Registration Requirements (original documents required)
- Active Duty/Retired Military or Civilian DoD ID card
- Full Drivers License
- Original Vehicle Registration
- Proof of insurance (must meet NC minimum of 30/60/25)
- Driver's Improvement Course card (Military under 26 years of age)
- Reservists must present a command authorized letter.
- Refer to Base Order 5560.2N for more detailed information.
Motorcycle Decals In addition to the above:
- M/C endorsement on Drivers License
- Base approved safety course
- Motorcycles must be physically present at Bldg. AS187
- Active Duty/Retired Military or Civilian DoD ID Card
- Drivers License
- Vehicle Registration
- Proof of Insurance (must meet NC minimum of 30/60/25)
Motorcycle operators -- In addition to the requirements listed above, you must have in your possession an endorsed motorcycle license from North Carolina or your home state, and have proof of attending a motorcycle safety course, regardless of age.
For additional information please visit the Vehicle Registration website.