Check In \ Processing
45 Nealy Ave
Hampton, VA 23665
Phone (DSN) 312-574-4169
Ft Eustis Inprocessing Procedures
Permanent Party Military Personnel
After duty hours permanent party members report to Bldg 705, Post Headquarters. From the main entrance you will be on Washington Avenue, the bldg is located on the left side of the street before you arrive at the traffic circle, contact staff duty after hours at 757-878-5050.
- Aviation Soldiers reporting to Advanced Individual Training (AIT) in the 128th Aviation Brigade, Joint Base Langley Eustis, Virginia, during their Initial Entry Training (IET) for Military Occupational Specialty (MOS) beginning with the number 15 will follow the instructions below:
- Soldiers attending IET for MOSs 15R10, 15X10, and 15Y10, assigned to A Company, 1-222d Aviation Regiment, reporting to building 1002, Benedict Place and Monroe Avenue. Charge of Quarters (CQ) phone number is 878-2519.
- Soldiers attending IET for MOSs 15J10 and 15N10, assigned to B Company, 1-222d Aviation Regiment, reporting to building 1004, Pearl Place and Monroe Avenue. CQ phone number is 878-2625.
- Soldiers attending IET for MOS 15T10 assigned to C Company, 1-222d Aviation Regiment, reporting to building 1003, Pearl Place and Washington Boulevard. CQ phone number is 878-2911.
- Soldiers attending IET for MOSs 15B10, 15D10, 15F10, and 15S10 assigned to D Company, 1-222d Aviation Regiment, reporting to building 1001, Benedict Place and Washington Boulevard. CQ phone number is 878-6366.
- Soldiers attending IET for MOSs 15U10 and 15G10 assigned to F Company, 1-222d Aviation Regiment, reporting to building 664, Sheppard Place and Monroe Avenue. CQ phone number is 878-2757.
- Soldiers that are not in their IET period, transitioning to a series 15 MOS, Aviation Warrant Officer, and ASI courses taught by 128th Aviation Brigade are assigned to H Company, 1-222d Aviation Regiment, will report to building 814, Cameron Street. CQ phone number is 878-2523.
- Reporting Instructions for NCOs attending training in NCO Professional Development Courses conducted by 128th Aviation Brigade on Fort Eustis, Virginia: during the hours of 0800 - 1700 on normal duty days sign in at building 2730 (Hunter Hall 878-2727) in the appropriate Improved Physical Fitness Uniform (IPFU) uniform. During non-duty hours, report to the Brigade Staff Duty NCO located in building 2717 McLain Street (128th Aviation Brigade HQs) room 16. NCOs report to building 2730 (Hunter Hall) the next duty day at 0730 in the appropriate IPFU. Students will obtain lodging at building 1700 Madison Avenue, General Small's Inn, 878-5807. Students will review the packing list, click Training, click AVN NCOES, click Packing List for complete list.
- Transportation Soldiers Reporting Procedures for Incoming Soldiers to Fort Eustis, Virginia
- Soldiers attending either IET or AIT with the US Army Transportation School (MOS 68H10,88H10, 88K10, 88L10, 88P10, 88T10 and 88U10) report to the CQ, "E" Company, 244th QM BN, building 805. Phone number for "E" Company is 878-1535 (DSN 826-1535).
- Soldiers attending the following courses: Marine Warrant Officer Basic Course (Deck and Engine), Marine Warrant Officer A2 Certification Course (Deck and Engine), 88L20 or 88K20, arriving during non-duty hours (1700-0730)to include weekends and holidays, report to building 210 to sign-in and then report to General Small's Inn, 1700 Madison Avenue, for housing arrangements. Phone number is 878-5807. Soldiers arriving during normal duty hours (Monday through Friday) report to the 2d Staff and Faculty, 71st Transportation Battalion orderly room, building 650. Soldiers reporting to building 650 at o600 hours on their report date for in processing, height and weight. Phone number is 878-0068 (DSN 826-0068).
- Soldiers attending training for Transportation School NCOES (SLC and ALC) at Joint Base Langley Eustis report to building 466 at 0500 on the start date of the course in the Army Physical Fitness Uniform (APFU) for in processing, height and weight. Phone number is 878-1371/1358/5592. Soldiers not already assigned to Fort Eustis must report to General Small's Inn, 1700 Madison Avenue, for housing arrangements the day prior to the start date of the course. Phone number is 878-5807.
*Temporary Lodging Reservations -- Reservations with PCS orders can be made up to six months in advance and should be made as soon as possible.
*Concurrent travel is travel with Family Members. This must be authorized by your PCS orders or reimbursement for Family travel will not be authorized.
What to do if you Get Married Enroute
*For all Permanent Party and Advanced Individual Training (AIT) personnel, if you get married before you PCS, you must inform your commander and follow the procedures exactly as you are given them. The military will not pay for travel and housing of your spouse if you do not follow proper procedures.