Count on us to guide you home

Camp Pendleton Marine Corps Base

Oceanside, California

Return to Home Page         Return to Base Home Page

Check In \ Processing

When first reporting onboard Camp Pendleton, all personnel, with the exception of students, are required to report to the Installation Personnel Admin Center, (IPAC) Inbound, Bldg 13107, located on mainside. Between the hours of 0730 to 2359, report to the 2nd deck 760-763-2919. After hours, report to the Assistant Officer of the Day, (AOOD) located on the 1st Deck of IPAC Inbound @760-725-6271 The Duty will check you in and arrange temporary billeting. . Students are required to check in directly with their school. All servicemembers must report in service "A" uniform. IPAC will assist youin filing your travel claim

Navy Personnel

Navy personnel assigned to the Naval Hospital should report to the Officer of the Day at the Quarter Deck, Bldg. H-100. The OOD or Command Duty Officer will be there 24 hrs a day. All other Naval personnel should check-in with their appropriate command (ACU-5, Dental, 1st MLG, etc.).

Travel Planning

Temporary Lodging

All personnel checking into Camp Pendleton are advised to make reservations for Temporary Lodging and/or Billeting up to 1 year in advance due to the large number of personnel incoming to and outgoing from Camp Pendleton. The summer months are extremely busy for PCS moves, so PLAN AHEAD!

Welcome Aboard Orientation

The Welcome Aboard Orientation is held from 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. on Wednesdays at the Joint Reception Center, Building 130132, providing relocation information to new arrivals. Spouses are highly encouraged to attend. Call toll free 1-800-253-1624 or 760-725-5704/6090 for more information.

What to do if you Get Married Enroute

If you get married before you PCS, you must inform your commander and follow the procedures exactly as you are given them, the military will not pay for travel and housing of your spouse if you do not follow proper procedures.


Homes Near Base