Bldg. D-3601, (Moon Hall)
Fort Bragg, NC 28310
Phone 910-396-7700 / 1-800-GO-ARMY-1
Phone (DSN) 312-236-7700
Fax (DSN) 312-236-3033
Overseas: Fax 312-256-876-6870/4083
Call for hours
* The Airborne Inn is located at Moon Hall, Bldg-D3601, Darby Loop, off Bastogne Drive and offers temporary lodging.
* Each additional occupant will be charged for all rooms (No charge for children under 1 year of age)
1. Suites (Single Bedroom with Sitting Room)
2. Suites (with Full Kitchen)
3. Family Rooms (2 & 4 Bedroom)
4. Standard Rooms
5. Twin and Double Beds
6. Foreign Military Students
7. Foreign miltary students (2 Twin Beds)
8. Normandy Tarheel Suite
9. DVQ - Sink House
10. Pet Rooms
* There is a Fitness center located on the first floor of Hardy Hall for all Lodging customers. Please call for more detailed amenities for this facility.
* You need to make reservations as soon as possible. You can make reservations 30 to 60 days in advance by calling 910-396-7700, ext 1711. You are entitled to 10 days of Temporary Lodging Expenses (TLE) during your PCS move.
* Temporary lodging reservations are accepted 60 days prior to arrival. To make reservations, call the Airborne Inn at 910-396-7700 or the Carolina Inn at Pope Army Airfield at 910-394-4131. Pets are allowed but space is limited.
* The Delmont Guest house only has 16 pet rooms. Families with pets should make reservations as soon as possible. If there are no pet rooms available and a family room is, the pet must be placed in a kennel off post. No Statement of Non- Availability will be issued if a pet rooms is not available. There is a $41.00 non-refundable pet fee, and $6.00 a-day for the pet at check in and all pets must have their shot records.