11th Wing Judge Advocate
1500 West Perimeter Road
Joint Base Andrews , MD 20762-7002
Phone 240-612-5750 / Claims: 240-612-5787
Mon - Fri 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Weekends & Holidays - closed
The Law Center provides legal support and advice to command and other agencies in reference to; military justice, contracts, labor, environmental and operations law. The center also provides legal advice and assistance on personal and civil matters to military members, retirees and dependent family members. Active duty personnel can show up for walk-in legal assistance from 1-2 p.m. every Tuesday.
Types of Services
These services can include:
- Wills - Thursday by appointment only
- Power of attorney - Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. - 4:00p.m.
- Notaries - Monday - Friday 7:30a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Landlord-tenant and lease issues
- Domestic relation issues
- Consumer issues
- Tax assistance - Free tax clinic from early February to mid-April. Active-duty military members and/or their dependents may come to room 2550 of the Jones Building every Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. during tax season to prepare their own tax returns for free.
- Processing claims for damage to personal property during PCS move, loss of household goods or TDY shipments and vandalism on base. For household goods issues, please contact the Air Force Claims Service Center at 1-877-754-1212.