Housing Flight Office
2097 San Antonio Blvd.
Andrews AFB, MD 20762
Walk Ins: Mon – Fri 8:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Appointments: Mon – Fri 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Sat and Sun - closed
Ask your Command or local housing office to learn more about PCSing.com that is currently available for most military installations. This site allows military members and families to:
- Search listings and pictures of available rentals near military installations
- Articles to understand all the ins and out of PCSing to a new location
- Find out about shared rentals
- List and advertise their own properties for rent or to other military families PCSing
- List their homes For Sale By Owner (FSBO) to other military members PCSing
- How to Contact the military installation housing office they are PCSing to.
- For Local Certified Military Relocator agents to help in your PCSing needs
About Base Housing
At Joint Base Andrews, military family housing is privatized. Liberty Park at Andrews owns the family housing and is responsible for maintaining, repairing, constructing and managing the community. In addition to your option to purchase and rent housing in the local community, you now may choose to live in privatized housing by signing a tenant lease agreement with Liberty Park at Andrews.
Once you know you are moving to Joint Base Andrews please contact Liberty Park at Andrews (301) 736-8082
Similar to living in the local community, you will sign a tenant lease agreement, for a one-year term. Your lease includes a military clause and a lease termination clause. You pay your monthly rent by authorizing an allotment of your BAH that is paid directly to the Property Manager. You will need to pay the pro-rated rent directly to the Property Manager upon commencement of your lease. The Tenant Lease Agreement includes all relevant rent payment terms and conditions.
Off Base Housing
You can also contact a local Certified Military Relocator Agent who could also assist you in all you off base housing needs.
Be aware there may be a long waiting time for housing. The Joint Base Andrews housing office will keep your name on the waiting list and contact you when your permanent housing is available. Make sure to reserve temporary lodging for you and your family prior to PCSing to Joint Base Andrews. Once you arrive and sign in to Joint Base Andrews, You could receive 10 days of permissive TDY to look at your housing options and make a decision.